SHIPPING US A FIREARM, NFA ITEM, OR SERIALIZED FRAME OR RECEIVER FOR LASER SERVICES
Yes, firearms can be shipped in the mail however, Handguns CAN NOT be shipped ground. They must go by air delivery. Because the services we provide fall under the ATF’s category of “Firearms Repair” you do not need to complete an ATF 4473 form or do a background check (Excluding CA) once we return your firearm or serialized parts. To that end, we CAN send these items directly back to you. We only require that the firearm be signed for by the original sender. If you prefer the firearm go back to an FFL or shipping center, please include a copy of that dealer’s FFL or shipping center’s info.
All serialized firearms, frames or receivers need to include a photo ID or a copy of a FFL. This is not needed for slides or other non-serialized parts.
FFL Dealers: Please include a copy of your FFL with any firearm or serialized parts.
Expediting service and shipping is available if needed for a 20% upcharge. We will call you with expediting shipping options and pricings.
- Go to the Get a Quote button in the service you are looking for, answer the questions, set up an account, upload a picture of your ID and any artwork/desired images (SVG files please.) Also, please include a description of where you want the engraving(s)located. A sketch of the location is always great!
- We’ll send you back a quote and give you a call you to discuss your idea.
- Accept the quote and check out on the website. Place a printout or the invoice number in a box with the part to be engraved. (Note: Return shipping is not included in this quote)
- Use the buttons below to generate a shipping label from your carrier (Note: Please adhere to all shipping policies regarding firearms as noted on the shipper’s web site)
- Send your firearm, frame, receiver or whatever you want engraved to our facility at: Tactical Guardian
13565 SW Tualatin – Sherwood Rd. Suite 100. Sherwood OR. 97140.
- We create “camera ready art” and send it back to you for approval.
- Once your item is received and art is approved, we put your parts in for processing.
- Once complete, we will call you and give you return shipping options and you can pay over the phone. We then ship it back to you. Too Easy!
Please Note: If your customization order involves an entire gun, or gun frame, you will be charged the standard UPS-2 Day Firearm Shipping Rate for the return of the weapon to your specified address.
- Need help coming up with a design idea? We can help!
- All sales are final. No Refunds. No Returns. Jpeg proofs will be provided prior to engraving.
- Sending us your firearm? See our easy shipping procedures here
- See large quantity discounts here